COVID-19 Store Guidelines
*COVID-19 Guidelines were provided to each employee to have at each store.
An order signed on April 15, 2020, by Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Rachel Levine outlines additional directives to all businesses that remain open. The order will take effect at 8 p.m. Sunday, April 19, 2020, and will be enforced by state agencies and local law enforcement.
Beginning Monday 4/20/20, all employees must:
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK; Coming to work is your “certification” that you’re not sick. If you have a fever above 100 degrees F, you must stay home. Before returning to work, you must be fever-free for 72 hours and show no other symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, sore throat, headache).
- You have all been provided contactless thermometers. Check your temperature when you get to the store every day. If you have a fever above 100 degrees F, you must go home.
- Wear a mask while in the store, other than breaks for eating or drinking. We will provide each of you a mask, or you may bring your own. THE MASK IS NOT OPTIONAL.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between each other. THIS IS CRITICAL!
- Conduct all meetings and trainings virtually if possible. Limit in-person meetings to no more than 10 people with 6 feet between.
- Sanitize hands prior to putting mask on, every time