Journey to Wellness: A Guide to Your New CBD Topicals
We’re always here to answer any questions. Just give us a call or shoot us an email.
Here’s a recap of what we talked about during your visit...
HOW CBD TOPICALS WORK
YOUR USAGE PLAN
- Apply a pea-size amount 3-4 times daily, but feel free to vary your applications to your needs.
- Each application should start working in 60-90 minutes and last up to six hours, but everyone metabolizes it differently!
- For chronic ailments such as joint pain or anxiety, CBD works best when used daily.
- If you forget a day, don’t worry and begin again tomorrow.
HOW CAN I MAKE CBD A HABIT?
We know it can be hard to add something new to your routine, especially if you’re busy. So to help make your CBD wellness a daily habit, here are a few recommendations:
- Keep the bottle with your regular lotions and self-care products! You’re more likely to take your new topicals if they’re in plain sight.
- Commit to using Topicals the same time each day. It’s easier to create a habit with a plan.
- Have a spare bottle with you at all times so you can use it before or during the onset of discomfort.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT’S WORKING?
Good question! Anyone new to CBD should be assessing how they feel. In the first month, you may notice any of the following:
- Joint relief and flexibility
- Healthy inflammatory response associated with movement
- Relief in localized soreness
We recommend jotting down some notes to record your progress. If you’re not noticing improvements, you may need more frequent dosage or additional products, and we’d be happy to help you.
If you see or feel anything abnormal, stop using it immediately. This is rare, but everyone reacts to herbs differently!
ARE THERE LONG-TERM BENEFITS?
You bet! Once part of your daily routine, CBD is shown to provide continued benefits such as:
- Healthier joint function
- Less overall pain and inflammation
- Holistic treatment for existing conditions
- Adding CBD to your workout routine
- Explaining CBD to your Friends and Family
- Is CBD Cream Anti-fungal?