Journey to Wellness: A Guide to Your New CBD Smokeables
We’re always here to answer any questions. Just give us a call or shoot us an email.
Here’s a recap of what we talked about during your visit...
You purchased CBD Smokeables, which are help assist with nicotine withdrawal, switching to a legal alternative, and managing stress symptoms. Once home, store your CBD Smokeable in an air-tight container to keep fresh. If you’re taking other medication, chat with your doctor about adding CBD.
HOW CBD SMOKEABLES WORK
It can be confusing, so here’s a quick breakdown. Smokeables are absorbed directly through the bloodstream, so they have the quickest onset, but they are the quickest to wear off. Smokeables should start taking effect 2-5 minutes after inhaling and last up to 3 hours. This makes Smokeables a great remedy to assist in easing stress immediately!
YOUR USAGE PLAN
- Use as desired to tailor to your specific wellness goals.
- Although hemp flower is legal to smoke, its smoke can give off a skunky smell, and we do not recommend smoking in a public space where it could cause confrontation.
HOW CAN I MAKE CBD A HABIT?
We know it can be hard to add something new to your routine, especially if you’re busy. So to help make your CBD wellness a daily habit, here are a few recommendations:
- Store your Smokeables where you frequent, so they’re always top-of-mind.
- Commit to using CBD Smokeables at the same time every day to start. This will help build a routine.
HOW WILL I KNOW IT’S WORKING?
Good question! Anyone new to CBD should be assessing how they feel. In the first month, you may notice any of the following:
- Relief of every day, occasional stress
- Calmness and relaxation
- Positive, healthy mood
- Enhanced ability to maintain balance and manage stress
- Healthy inflammatory response associated with exercise
- Healthier joint function
- Natural, quality, and optimal sleep
We recommend jotting down some notes to record your progress. If you’re not noticing improvements, you may need a larger or more frequent dosage, and we’d be happy to help you adjust.
If you feel anything abnormal, stop smoking immediately. This is rare, but everyone reacts to herbs differently!
ARE THERE LONG-TERM BENEFITS?
You bet! Once part of your daily routine, CBD is shown to provide continued benefits such as:
- Support of cognitive health
- Support/maintenance of urinary health
- Support/maintenance of cardiovascular/heart health
- Support/maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Support for symptoms of menopause
- Best time to take CBD
- Benefits of Smoking CBD
- How To Roll A Joint
- The Difference Between CBD and THC
- Explaining CBD to your Friends and Family