Journey to Wellness: A Guide to Your New CBD Water Soluble
We’re always here to answer any questions. Just give us a call or shoot us an email.
Here’s a recap of what we talked about during your visit...
You purchased a Full-Spectrum Water Soluble CBD, which is helpful for a variety of ailments, such as anxiety, physical pain, stress, and sleep. Once home, store your CBD out of direct sunlight. If you’re taking other medication, chat with your doctor about adding CBD.
HOW WATER SOLUBLES WORK
It can be confusing, so here’s a quick breakdown. Full-spectrum means we use the entire hemp plant, rather than just the aerial CBD parts, to allow the CBD molecules to bind to your CB1 and CB2 receptors more easily.
Our CBD is made with proprietary nanotechnology, meaning the CBD molecules are broken down into their smallest parts helping it absorb 90-100% into your system (much faster than regular hemp oil). This method makes it the most effective and bioavailable delivery to the bloodstream.
YOUR USEAGE PLAN
- We recommend starting with 0.05mL to 1mL in a small cup of any liquid (if it is a hot beverage, make sure it is not boiling) twice a day.
- Morning and evening doses are best. Each serving should start working in 5-10 minutes and last up to 7 hours, but everyone metabolizes differently. So in a week, feel free to add another serving during the day.
- For chronic ailments such as joint pain or anxiety, CBD works best when taken daily.
- If you forget a day, don’t worry and begin again tomorrow.
HOW CAN I MAKE CBD A HABIT?
We know it can be hard to add something new to your routine, especially if you’re busy. So to help make your CBD wellness a daily habit, here are a few recommendations:
- Store it in your kitchen, not the bathroom. Since Water Sols are most commonly added to drinks, it makes sense to keep them in the kitchen.
- Commit to adding it with your morning coffee and evening tea.
- Have a spare bottle with you at all times so you can take a little before any event that might stress your ailment(s).
HOW WILL I KNOW IT’S WORKING?
Good question! Anyone new to CBD should be asking and assessing how they feel. In the first month, you may notice any of the following:
- Relief of every day, occasional stress
- Calmness and relaxation
- Positive, healthy mood
- Enhanced ability to maintain balance and manage stress
- Healthy inflammatory response associated with exercise
- Healthier joint function
- Natural, quality, and optimal sleep
We recommend jotting down some notes to record your progress. If you’re not noticing improvements, you may need a larger or more frequent dosage, and we’d be happy to help you adjust.
If you feel anything abnormal, stop taking your CBD immediately. This is rare, but everyone reacts to herbs differently!
ARE THERE LONG-TERM BENEFITS?
You bet! Once part of your daily routine, CBD is shown to provide continued benefits such as:
- Support of cognitive health
- Support/maintenance of urinary health
- Support/maintenance of cardiovascular/heart health
- Support/maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Support for symptoms of menopause
- Best time to take CBD
- Top 10 Benefits of CBD Oil
- Adding CBD to your workout routine
- Explaining CBD to your Friends and Family